EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

It is interesting that you got a good rating on your post, but I...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

It is interesting that you got a good rating on your post, but I am a bit confused about the essence of what you are on about?

Are you saying you would support a coup (249D) if it was based on the needs of Mum and Dad shareholders?
    Especially those whom dont have their own agenda'?

Gordon Gekko would be retching at that notion. Maybe your ideal is more akin to the game of Bingo which is a completely different paradigm.

Everybody has an agenda and it is all about expectations and dreams of becoming wealthy from successful investments.

There are three kinds of Investor.

1. Those who make things happen

2. Those who watch things happen, and

3. Those who wonder what the f$$k happened.

The silly thing I see is that the asx code EGO is of no value as an indicator of whether the stock is a good bet or not. Any hopes on that basis are sure to be fanciful at best.

The cosmetics of talking "millions" of shares for a comparatively low amount of money might have been good fuel for conversation around the bbq. But since the consolidation the picture may look less optimistic to some who are feeling a bit of shareholder remorse, and think the only rational thing to do is get rid of the people in the head-shed.

What special conditions are supposed to apply to Mums and Dads, in this equation anyway? Is there any special provision for Grampas'
    or others with "special needs"?

Oh well, At least you are a share holder I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.