EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Top ender IMHO Mums and dads want this company to succeed and to...

1. 357 Posts.
    Top ender

IMHO Mums and dads want this company to succeed and to get a good return on their investment, that is their agenda, simple as that no bs, instead of others in charge who it seems what they want to do is ignore mum and dads, treat them like mushrooms and treat the company like it was their own private company and stuff around with it so they have a cash cow salary for not doing much, also go back a few more years and you'll read about previous boards trying to screw mums and dads over with law suits for having a voice using mum and dads own money to whack them with, hence the original need for 249d, I would support another 249d as current management have not listened to mum and dads when they were asking them not to do a consolidation as it will kill the SP, and low and behold look what happened SP has plummeted. So yeah I think mums and dads could do a better job of managing the company imho.

Anyways do you realise that Gordon gecko is a fictional character? Why people look up to scumbag fictional characters is a mystery to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.