EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Samurai, I actually agree that there are things about EGO that...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Samurai,

I actually agree that there are things about EGO that could work better. But the Oil and Gas business is not as simple as it may seem to some onlookers.

For those who are still looking for meaning in the EGO share price movement, they might find some enlightenment in the price movement of Santos. I dont recall them having a consolidation of their share book.

So whilst if it is okay for Mums and Dads to have high expectations of EGO in the current equities market cycle, and demand more and more from the company, there is only so much that can be done. I just question that the "Mums and Dads" could do better in the same circumstances. At the same time it is almost certain that the people in positions in the company and on the board who have family responsibilities. So there is something mything (sic) in the proposition.

Meanwhile; The environment for raising capital nowdays for investment in companies like EGO (to pay out ERM) would not be easy, neither would there be numerous farm-in candidates for the same reasons.

Its going to continue to be tough on all sharehlders for some time yet I am afraid. I dont like that idea like most, that thats the way its going to be I am afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.