KAL 0.00% 2.4¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

time to follow the next new hot stock , page-13

1. 3,972 Posts.

I do have one little one I have my eye on, trouble is scattered resources. Lots of little deposits, not sure what to make of it. Will comment further if I convince myself first.

Citigold has some potential but sentiment is not there atm. Maybe something I am not aware of holding it back. I do know they say they may potentially have another 40,000 million ounces so everyone should watch in case they start to actually prove it...could be huge. ATM valued on a per ounce basis on proven resources low down with KAL, MON and a few other stragglers. So yeah I like Monarch as well.

PRE are proving up something, lots of drill results show they do have something but I have no idea how to guess what the size of the resource could be, so maybe trade on expectations. Similiar with EXM.

But until Christmas Kal will still have moments of HOT lol. They will announce new ground drill results next that may add to resource instead of just firm up current jorc.

But really what we need for huge increase in any gold stock is for the POG to continue it's uptrend in Aussie dollars. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $3.282K 136.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 578199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.