LYC 0.76% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

time to freak out - after 5 years of patience!

1. 927 Posts.
    Hi guys,

its time to look back, since discovering the REO-story 5 years has gone!

There has been a lot of bad times for lynas and arafura (in the first years i did hold arafura, but switched to lynas, when i did understand that lynas is really really not overvalued and will use her big first mover advantage!!).

No 5 years of biiiig patience has gone. And i did make a lot of money while this 5 years (more than half of a house --> and the houses here in germany are not cheap!).

Why do i tell that?

My point is, that there has gone a lot of time and some people did make a lot of money with REOs.

BUTTTTT THE LAST 5 YEARS WAS A JOURNEY TO THE STARTPOINT OF THE REAL REO-STORY!!!

There is waiting a 5-15 fold increase for lynas-shareholders in the next 4-18 month! Every school-child can calculate that! Belive me - after 5 years of patience this point looks like sitting on the startline and the refreshing rain seems to set in every minute. and we can start the REAL race of lynas and the reare earth story.

At this point i am so excited, because i look in the very near future and what i see is, that i can buy in a few month two houses (one for me and one for my parents).

I am very proud, that i did have so much patience, when so many bad things happend (in particular the financial crisis). I did use the financial crisis to accumulate - because i did know of the unbelivable situation with the REOs. Such a chance you get only one time in a live. and even that is very very unlikely!!

I remember the times, when the basket of lynas stands at 80 US$/kg and many many people did say "REOs cannot rise anymore - they are strong overvalued". That stupid view now makes me feel very self-satisfied.

I with you all good luck and enought patience for the next few month. Thx for all the good work here - really thanks a lot. And some people may have regognised, that my english did become much better (i know it is still not good) in the last few month, because i did read here, wrote here and did read all that english lynas stuff. no i need a dictonray only a few times, while my first postings has been translated with babelfish (i eat my heat ;-) ).

Cheers and good luck! And sorry for the long emotional posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 $13.64M 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40310 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 583098
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.