VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

"In my opinion, its likely that, whether under Pass'...

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "In my opinion, its likely that, whether under Pass' control/guidance or not, VIL has transformed from an investment company into and oil and gas company "

Ahem ! Look I don't want to harp on about this jase ......
    BUT I hope you remember that until about 4 or 5 months ago ...maybe 6 that Steven Graves was a significant shareholder in PASS with about 5% to 6% shareholding.

Now I would imagine that many of the shareholders in PASS are mainly colleagues or acquaintances of Steven Graves or of his business connections. 28 members is a small elite band who will stick together for mutual benefit.

Never underestimate that bond of mutual capital growth dependence.

While VIL has some directors who have an oil industry passing knowledge I would hardly say that they are at a stage presently as a company, of being transformed into an oil and gas company.

Heck they are a minnow tag along explorer with no real credentials yet to be brutally frank. I mean that in the nicest possible way but if we are totally honest they cannot be called a real oil and gas company yet.

With help from GGP they may become one eventually. But it will not be tomorrow.
    I have my blinkers off

NOTE: I hold GGPO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.