M4M 0.00% 1.8¢ macro metals limited

Time to get behind KFE!, page-56

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I didn't start the thread so I can't take credit for that, but yes I do think we should get behind kfe, part of that is really wanting to see some better results - especially from management.

Look I really honestly dont want to bring up what I perceive to massive failures from the company in the time that I have been an investor because it is the past now, it can't be changed and I really hope for better things in the future. However I think anyone who takes an unbiased approach will have to agree performance has been less than ideal. So far since I've been an investor:

1. Failed cap raise... and not a small failure - a massive massive failure. You could argue this isn't managements fault, but hey they are the ones that need to market this company to investors

2. Apparent unwillingness from management to get some skin in the game. (Anyone who's been following for a while knows what I'm talking about.) What does that say to shareholders ?

3. A commitment to better communication to shareholders that I think lasted about two months.

4. Couple shady deals and massive dilution of existing shareholders. I get it tho we needed cash but still *facepalm*

Look I'm not selling . The past is the past I'm not going to bring it up again after this and I don't think others should either. What's done is done let's leave it that way. I just want to see better in the coming year. We have a good project on our hands if we can get it off the ground. Investors will come sniffing around if management can restore shareholders damaged confidence a little ( I don't know what they need to do to achieve this but hey this why we pay them the big bucks so I hope they figure it out). The SP will rise if progress in Nigeria can be made. I think at the moment the majority sentiment is that it just won't happen. I want 2022 to be the year that they change our minds.
    Last edited by piplord: 02/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.