PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Time to get drilling..., page-2

1. 1,139 Posts.
    Interesting website about the Cline Shale area:

http://clineshalesite.com/news/will-cline-shale-fizzle/

Something else to take on board:

"Devon Energy, one of the world’s leading independent oil and gas producers with a market capitalisation of more than US$27 billion, has commissioned its Bishop 2H well, less than 2.5 kilometres west of Pryme’s Capitola acreage. /.../ The commissioning of Bishop 2H is particularly significant because it indicates that the Devon Bishop 1H well has been successful"

(http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...he-capitola-oil-project-acreage-us-54131.html)

Interesting post made on another forum with regards to the Devon Bishop 1H well:

"Re: Devon Bishop 1H / Pryme Energy

After reading earlier post about Pryme Energy getting into the Permian Basin (on the Eastern Shelf) and their comments on Devon permitting a 2H Bishop, I looked up the completion and production data to date (posted below).

This is not a very good well - only 20,000 BO after a few months of production and making less than 200 BOPD as of latest month.

Although this weill may never pay out or make big money for Devon, it is apparent that Devon saw something in this well that indicated it was worthwhile to drill a second, horizontal about 2000' away from the 1H.

I believe once all the data is in on the 2H, we will see either a more aggressive stimulation in the 2H vs the 1H or more probably (IMO) a different horizontal landing zone in the 2H vs the 1H.

This probable approach underscores the discussions we have been having in the past 24-48 hours as to why operators keep spending money on "frutal" plays. The dust is far from being settled and the understanding of the key aspects of the Cline as well as the other unconventional benches in the Permian basin is far far far being being understood."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.