CSS 5.26% 18.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

Even the people who were abusing me or accusing me of...

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Even the people who were abusing me or accusing me of downramping because I was accumulating or for being too negative on this stock over the last year or so have finally agreed and/or gone quiet now.

The writing has been on the wall for a good two years or so now. You might get the odd, small dead fish bounce, but it would be super risky and it won't be long before CSS is in administration, so you may get caught out and end up with zero at any time. I doubt they'll still be listed at the end of the year.

For a while it looked like they might be able to remain a going concern if they dumped the SBT project (it became clear that was not going to work about two years ago, but they continued to pump money into it) and focused on the YTK, but once the YTK failed it was all over. It was looking like they were going to run themselves into bankruptcy anyway. It has been very interesting to watch, but not much has been announced lately. Quite likely, the next announcement will be the big goodbye.

If for some strange reason I was holding I would be selling as quickly as I could log into my account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $15.46K 85.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 194010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 58645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.