VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

time to get out, page-47

1. 27,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    m0ngy my post was directed at you, but from an historical perspective.

That said,lets break it down.

" So what are the facts? "

The facts are the quarterly report should shed more light on the situation.

" The company is in production but 'waiting on the market', meaning it will ramp up production as buyers become available - not quite what was hoped for eh."

There's an old saying m0ngy, " better to have a plan,and not stick to it,than no plan at all."

IMHO the Arterial flake through a curve ball management hadn't been expecting.
    60 bloody percent .
    Again IMHO hence the halfway-house approach in terms of Phase#II and Phase#III.
    Allowing for partial ramp up of both phases #II and #III,there should be enough organic demand to met production from both.
    And let us not forget ,their going to run pit #2 ROM through Phase #I," to make the economics better".
    The other known facts are that management expect the SP to be the same or higher than $1.10 in roughly one calendar year,so they can take advantage via their bonus shares,if the vote goes their way .

"No sales agreements have been signed off on, or the company should, and would, have told the ASX."
    Should you look at the schedule on page 18 of the BFS,it outlines the production and sales of the three phases.

http://www.valenceindustries.com/pd...ity_Study_Expansion_and_Adv_Manufacturing.pdf

All rather doable IMHO.

"Finance is needed soon and will become available only if the company can sell its product and generate an income."

Yeah but rather modest,I would have thought.
    We are talking $13 million per year only. Uley capex.jpg

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.