TAM 6.25% 3.4¢ tanami gold nl

CashedUp,my issue is that i don't believe i've ever heard...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    CashedUp,

my issue is that i don't believe i've ever heard anything remotely positive about TAM from Goldy, and Goldy also has a habit of exaggerating claims or cannily leaving out important information to ensure we always get the negative spin.

sure Goldy does ask the hard questions but has never actually tried to find answers to those questions himself... If he has then he hasn't bothered to share these answers on HC. Appologies if I have the wrong perception here Goldy but i'm calling what i see. Again I appologise if i'm wrong here but from Goldy's posts I don't believe he has the best interest of TAM holders at heart, i dont believe he is merely taking it upon himself to dutifulty make HC members aware of TAM or to get them thinking, I believe there is a hiden agenda to discredit TAM and Wadell at all stops and I am yet to believe that Goldy would like TAM to ultimately succeed.

big call yes, in a way i appologise Goldy as i've probably offended but this is what i've concluded from your posts.

I would like TAM to succeed, not just for personal gain i'm making $ elsewhere, definately not for Wadell, but for those who have held for the long haul and suffered to date.

TB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.