TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

simple answer hot trader.many companies have great assets but...

1. 617 Posts.
    simple answer hot trader.

many companies have great assets but poor management blow them to the wind- AMP was a classic blue chip case, so was lendlease, get some new direction or change and then woppeee off they go.

take a look at AAS, way undervalued and still making money- but people have not been impressed with management failures, new management- new people behind and up she will go after some proof in the pudding.

Well Gesaf came along when no-one wanted TEE- they were willing to stick up their $ for something they think is way undervalued...if they hadn't come along tee would be dead- probably 0.5c, so was their offer cheap???? it was fair market price at the time considering the heavy discount being applied by the public, after all if they are going to drive this business then they want some creame too.
    And then come the telstra deals- seems to me telstra were way more confident of Tee maintaing a going concern with Gesaf and hence delivered the long term contracts to them.... Now TEE is worth wayyyy more than 2c, but before these telstra deals???? so the in retrospect Gesaf entry looks cheap, but at the time was it?????....if gesaf were not here tee would probably be 0.5c, now because they are it's 1.8c....err I don't care what cost but they have stopped tee going down, made a few people wake up and realise the bargin there and , of course they have much bigger plans, judging byt he 7.5c options I would guess they are planning well past that by exercise time, so 10c plus wihtint the next couple of years/......not a bad return from here, and upside from stratsonde if it does anything....no capital drain from it and just royalty...

No I am not in anyway affiliated with TEE or Gesaf, but I bought some years ago into the business strategy of IP solutions, IP centrix and the developing PBX marketing moving from voice into data....- same as I did with commander CDR when she first came about.....Poor management kill companies, and Ian May certainly did with tee...now these gesaf guys are in, we hear positve employee comments for the first time in years and they have done it before and they have international money and business contacts, so it will be very interesting to hear what exactly is going on and the AGM....I would expect some decent buying post meeting...

I have also watched the squeeze in TEE as in CDS....the big sells on the offer always a few ticks is a dead giveaway, esp the 500k blocks that keep coming on the bid soaking, then the sudden buy ups of the offer when there is no need to....like the 750k on friday, why buy up 1.8c when there is a heavy offer, light bid.....unless of course you want to buy anything below 2c and have a min amount to buy every week...somebody is soaking up the free float so when it runs there will be almost no sellers left......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41319 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.