CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

time to get set, page-3

1. 27,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I kinda like your thinking crusader,but pouring more money into a rig thats drilling one well a year,doesnt to me, seem like a good investment of our hard-earned money.
    What alludes me is that on the 02/03/11 the West Mailisu #2 well, was described as a "robust structure" apparently between then and now its losed its robustness-hmmmmn.

"Mr Parsons said the prospect was a large undrilled structure adjacent to a significant oil field, which
    if successful would make a significant impact on the Companys Kyrgyz production".

One wonders, if GP reads what he has previously written before putting pen to paper as it were.
    Im not too fussed if GP wants to talk about himself in the third person,just be consistant and start finding oil,its being along five years with this one.

More importantly the Charvak licence, crusader will require our hard earned money to develope.
    I refer you to the 2009 AGM report in relation to Chavrak,crusader
    "Plunging nose down-dip from major oil field Stratigraphic oil already discovered at Ackmechet"

All longterm holders are overdue some luck on this one,lets hope we find producable oil and gas (the gas I hope will help production flows) at Mailisu #2,so we can sole fund and operate Chavrak.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.