BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I'm sure GSK are men of their work, and having given Roche their...

1. 757 Posts.
    I'm sure GSK are men of their work, and having given Roche their word, I'm sure GSK will use a rolled up newspaper on the Biota lapdogs/management and insist that all antivirals should be controlled by Roche, or some other pharmacutical.

GSK has endured years of embarrassment trying to destroy Relenza quietly, only to have it constantly treat flu more successfully than Tamiflu.

GSK has been dropping all (positive) advertising, adding warnings from Tamiflu packaging to Relenza, stopping all clinical trials, ignoring the danger of the GSK inhaler to the elderly, and very young. Stopping the injectable trials, stopping tests of prophylaxis and age limits, claiming that Biota LANI compounds were worthless without testing them. Keeping sale potential secret, choking manufacture while inflating projected production in articles about antivirals so GSK can fill the article with information about GSK's vaccines.

GSK let Roche bribe doctors with Tamiflu pens, Roche bribe the WHO with millions of free Tamiflu samples, that are still being used exclusively to treat bird flu victims even if it kills them.

"One would hope the company has learned a helluva lot & LANI will be the blockbuster Relenza shoulda been...."

sook,
    I hope so too, but the Biota management was nutted by GSK, and those things don't just grow back later.

Here's a reminder of when Biota management had balls.
    http://www.biota.com.au/uploaded/154/1021256_98biotadetailsgsk92sfailu.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.