BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hey prophet4me, YOU prove the lies in my statements, until then...

1. 757 Posts.
    Hey prophet4me,

YOU prove the lies in my statements, until then there is NO ABSENCE OF TRUTH, I believe my posts are true, do you believe anything other than ripping off other BTA shareholderes?

The only quote I was less technically correct with, was the last one, I did indeed buy shares from another shareholder and not from Biota, I can't see your point, the other ones are far more damning and since you've obviously reported each one to the moderator who ignored my "damning lies", again I can't see your point.

Not bad considering, as I claimed at the time, I was unwell from the travel to Europe, and not legally responsible for what I might post. After all, I wasn't expecting a Spanish Inquisition......

..... NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Prophet4me's chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Prophet4me's two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Prophet4me's *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Autoflight.... Prophet4me's *four*...no... *Amongst* Prophet4me's weapons.... Amongst Prophet4me's weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.