RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

There is very little likelihood AP will be departing from RXL in...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    There is very little likelihood AP will be departing from RXL in the near future. Such an outcome would require the Board (now 3 of them including AP) voting to support such a proposition and IMHO that is very unlikely. It would however be useful to understand the breadth of geological resources that RXL have at their disposal - a good question for the upcoming webinar. As the MD of RXL there are no doubt many aspects to the business that would need his keen attention - spending significant time on site is in my view not a good use of his expensive time. Monetising the nickel resource, completing the JORC, developing and executing the proposed mining plan and investment etc etc. These are the aspects where his expertise would be well spent. Oversight of the geology would also come in to play but as things stand a hands on approach should be left with the resident geologist/s IMHO.

In respect to a possible acquisition by a predator like RMS I cannot see why RXL would not be attractive. Yes they are not the sole owner of all tenements having between 50 - 70% in JV's with VMC and others plus 100% in their own right including Mt Fisher. However they are the Operators at Youanmi and in all likelihood the other JV tenements once agreement hurdles are met. This would give someone like RMS considerable control over the mining activities and expand their resource base in close proximity to their existing investments. Of course the question then is what is a fair price agreeable to both parties. I am sure others will disagree with this proposition but it should not be discounted. It is also area that would play into AP's strengths. Any thoughts appreciated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.8¢ $33.82K 241.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 77257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.