ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

I don't see much mystery surrounding the remaining holes, given...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't see much mystery surrounding the remaining holes, given what we know already. We have gold assays from 5 of them. The remainder should be similar.

Hole 2 is a longer upper intersection with higher grade gold than Hole 1. By extrapolation of Hole 1 results, there is only one metal that is going to add any significant credit to the economics of the project, and that is copper. There is likely to be a correlation between gold and copper in the upper portion of the orebody. So the news to be expected from Hole 2 is that copper will be slightly higher grade and over a longer intersection than hole 1.

IMO, if the polymetallic results from hole 2 represented a game changer re: the overall potential of the orebody, they would have released the results already.

It would be nice to see Hole 2 polymetallic results to confirm; 1. The orebody is zoned, with patchy Au and uneconomic U and REE at depth. 2. Cu is correlated with Au in the upper portion of the orebody, and the concentrations of other metals are less significant.

It would also be nice to see all the splits of the gold results to confirm the extent that the Italia results overstate the reality of the upper gold grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.