ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

time to go ron - now, page-7

1. 226 Posts.
    macduff, i think MSR directors are pretty good in my opinion. Mr.Ross have great experience in Kyrgyzstan itself, addressing all reports/interviews with confident on many aspect of the business. There are also other board members familiar with tax/mining license in Kyrgyzstan. As for MSR, i think the problem does not lie within the board/company/gold itself, but the macro and sentiment factors thats quagmiring the SP (and these factors are improving considerably, if you're seriously following the country's progress like i do).

Sorry other BYR poster, just have to jump in :)

As for BYR, i used to hold at 30 cents, sold for a quick profit only 5-6%. Was going to hold it longer because of the confidence of PRU. Thank god i didn't, diversified elsewhere. But who could've known. I've encountered one particular trader I've met on other forum, he said he went ALL IN with BYR, remembered he bought around 32 and 34 cents, both bought at around $300k each. Haven't heard from him and his account is long gone from that forum after that. Hope none of you suffered as much as he did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.