AMD 33.3% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

AntN, Great find and article by a very smart guy who knows what...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    AntN,

Great find and article by a very smart guy who knows what he is talking about.

The market place is talking and what should be put in place is paid on performance and not just on entitlement because one is the MD.

Paid on Performance means the Company must be growing and delivering in all areas.

Directors must illustrate clearly by intent that they are fully on the ball and being responsible to the Company they are in control off the Succession Plan and to their investors.

It is extremely important that Steve/Co step up to become the Head Management that we need and must have.

What I am seeing on the other side of the fence is that we are having continued upward spikes in daily trading which tells me we may be expecting news soon - something is happening in the market

They have massive Tenements so they could easily have any number of finds in a large number of Commodities particularly in Gold, Nickle, Lithium and even Graphite.

They may have already found what they are looking for - now for the zoning in and proofing up on the research.

The AGM meeting will be interesting and management must expect some volatility from investors based on lack of performance, results, research and pay increases.

To me Seg is still a very interesting proposition and don't be surprised that one day it may proof up and take off.

It is important that MMG continues on with Seg.

Continue to DYOR and good luck with your investment choices

Seg Investors deserve to be rewarded for their long term comittment and the extreme patience they have shown - my view is hold tight as you never know when this train may actually leave the next station as it has been parked up for sometime now.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $108.4K 34.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
129 274322345 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16177778 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.