QAN 0.15% $6.75 qantas airways limited

time to go, page-55

1. 32 Posts.
    "bully buddies" ?? bossdog

No , just people who are sick of the mis-informed comments, the speaking of untruths and generally poster's of little knowledge of the company or the industry.

Every time anyone pulls you up on these incorrect statements, you don't reply back with reason, just silence and eventually another post with a dubious "fact".

Now, it's obvious to many that you're not in the industry, just an armchair critic. That's fine of course. But when you take on people who have actual knowlege (not "IMO, I heard, I think") with out backing up your claims, then don't be suprised that some people find you annoying.

Many of us are more than happy to answer some specific questions (if we can) or point to where that info can be found.

You are more than welcome to have an opinion. But when your posts are proven wrong like in this thread :

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1608780&msgno=7456335#7456335

Have the decency to admit it and maybe do some research yourself. You are only now ridiculed because of this consistent behaviour to ignore facts or other's reasoned arguments.

No one is angry. Just stand up and reason out your statements. But remember, no one on HC respects serial misinformers. We do know the difference between the ignorant and the misintentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $11.03B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.67 $6.79 $6.66 $18.87M 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 44806 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 49302 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.