QAN 0.33% $6.12 qantas airways limited

time to go, page-56

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Bossdog,

I have asked you to post something factual, not fictional, a fair request I would have thought. also, I fail to see the hypocrisy that you refer to. Glad to hear where I have posted anything fictional.

You say you know the facts but obviously you have NO IDEA. Still waiting for you to further expand on your "stick hours" comment.

You may have "mates" who work for QAN and if you do, I suggest you go and ask your 2nd officer friend about pilot hours. You might learn something. I would recommend that you do that next time before your fingers hit the buttons.

While you are at it, there is no mystery about QAN worker's pay, it has all been hashed over again and again on HC posts, especially in relation to pilots and engineers. You have been ranting on about how you have mates, how you have heard stories and how the pay, conditions and free perks is beyond belief. MAY I SUGGEST TO YOU BOSSDOG, IT PROBABLY IS BEYOND BELIEF BECAUSE "STORIES" ARE USUALLY EXAGGERATED MANY TIMES OVER (EVER SEEN THE GAME CHINESE WHISPERS)? THE QAN WAGE SCALES ARE THERE FOR ALL TO SEE, NOTHING SECRET OR "BEYOND BELIEF".

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.15 $6.08 $14.00M 2.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 68170 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.12 25980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.