GDA 0.00% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

time to hail king fatty and the spin king, page-15

1. 3,267 Posts.
    cmtd,
    I agre that the scenario of whatif the results are ordinary should be reviewed as well so here goes....

I posted a summary on tuesday of what I saw as some of the variety if issues that can impact on the volumes in the demand and sell side and the share price. ( see below)

The ironore jv with CAZ is one of the ingredients and could have a plus 1c to plus 5c impact depending on the quality of the Fe in the announcement and the volume over 10m t identified. The conservative volume estimate is 5m t which will proably see presure on the GDA sp with the recipients of the rights issue continuing to selldown the sp to become free caried and ready for oppie conversion.

If this is the outcome ,as oppposed to an above 10m t anouncement, the iron ore results with CAZ is just one of about a dozen tenements and targets GDA have and are expected to anounce this month in the quarterly report , and the gold assays and the other strings to the bow identified below, so I guess I am saying,whatever is the resultof the Fe with CAZ,I'dreckon it makes up about 15% of the share price potential. I actaully thegold and the wallal downs iron ore target in the pilbara have probably 50% of the potential share price movement in whatever news comes about them.

The tuesday post....
    There are numerous factors that can move the sp.
    let me try and list or identify some of them as potential share price indicators and weight them, lets say with a scale of say..... low market impact, medium and high potential market reaction up or down. It might be helpful to print this list and add new tenements and your own weighting factors if you think differently to me. Add to it and monitor each according to your asessment of forthcoming news when you and other investors digest it....

a)gold results at Parker Range Project. High

b)iron-ore results with jv with CAZ. High

c)wallal downs iron ore target, pilbara.WA. High

d)mining/ resource deal in china or ? Medium

e)pilbara tenements(100km x10km)- ?
    western shaw(tantalum).

f)tenement 10km sth of marble bar.(iron-ore ?) Medium

h)moodong well Ashburton mineral field (Uranium) ?

i)moodong well " "(copper & base minerals) Medium

i)successful identification of new Fe targets High
    on previously untested tenements (a,e,f or h)

j)Half year report(explor'n update)due 31/1/08 High

k)dow jones and asx (increases or decreases) Low

l)gold and iron-ore price Medium

I think that's most of them but you can add or delete and change assessment of weighting to price movement as you think. I use this sort of assesment for any of my mining investments and vary it obviously according to target resource and tenements.

ends
    heers fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90056 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.