TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Time to have a say, page-2

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    Aside from the costs of the extreme amount of documentation required these days to get EPA approval. Like, 60 pages of study results sometimes just to dig a big hole, this then sits in the hands of government officials for literally years... That time probably adds up to more costs to companies than putting the submissions together in the first place..

As we've all said, no one wants corners cut in any part of the approval, but take TMT's case for example, we are close to the finish line, but the EPA requested an addition... So the EPA knows what they want to get back, TMT submit exactly what they requested, and it takes what, several more Months to read and approve of several more pages? Either it satisfies the requirement they set or it doesn't, but to determine that should only require two or three independent read throughs and a few weeks max.. Months is just shameful and a burden worn entirely by aussie businesses and investors..

The government big talk about supporting aussie companies shouldn't just start and with grants that they can make headlines out of.

Though I suspect leaning on the EPA process in any way, even just to speed up the process, would be considered 'green vote' suicide, so I think change is a bit of wishful thinking.

I'll be having my say anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.