CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

time to head back up

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With our vague time lines that have been thrown at us (by end of year) on MAJOR projects, including
    ...the signing of for us of the $20m dollar deal to transfer Longonjo and therfore start to work towards controlling interest of Fortitude
    and
    ...Award of leases - various...

with more to come early in the new year, there is NO reason that the price should be 'stuck' in the early 30's.
    We should be seeing a creeping up of the share price now to reflect the enormity of the projects acquired and working on.

I'm looking out to see if someone is specifically wanting to hold hte price down, as the London placement 'mob' didn't take up their full rights, but will surely now be wanting them, and won't be wanting to pay more than the 31.4c they were originally offered...

Can't think of anyone else specifically, unless a lot of bigger players are trying to accumulate more stock.
    Friday was a blatant capping of the heads to accumulate options - it'll be interesting to see if the brakes are taken off today...
    For my money, CVI with what we ALREADY know should be closer to 50c than 30c, and probably more.

The value of the projects we are acquiring a stake in via Fortitude (own one third and working to get a controlling interst - i.e. over 51%) is enormous.

So - I believe we should be seeing a regular and steady rise in the price this week WITHOUT announcements - and if we do get any significant news this week, then it's off to the blue skies..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.