BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Bruthers,It's time to have patience and hold your nerve. I break...

1. 44 Posts.
    Bruthers,

It's time to have patience and hold your nerve. I break down the catalysts into:
    - Soon - within 3 months
    - Soon after - by the end of CY13
    - Soon thereafter - 2014.....KABOOM year

- SOON

1. Ratification of the state agreement
    A done deal, and hopefully before month end

2. TO's
    My view is that its ALL about the TO deal at the moment. Eric/Kieran are working with all parties but taking their time to get everything right so there are few issues in the longer term. This should be resolved (very) soon and could be a "kaboom" event!

3. Announcement of drill rig and 2 year drilling programme. Almost certainly Ungani region (Yakka Munga etc) will be first off the rank.

4. Goldwyer farm out. This has been openly discussed by mgmt. Also in the "soon" basket. Let's hope they also get a bit of cash upfront

- SOON AFTER

1. Fraccing of Yulleroo. Let's hope this starts and finishes before the onset of the wet season - it will be close

2. Completion and results of 3D in Ungani region

3. Results + further drilling in the Ungani region

- SOON THEREAFTER

1. 5k bopd from Ungani

2. Announcement of small oil pipeline from Ungani to bitumen highway (gets rid of approx 50kms of unsealed and non wet season proofed road)

3. Announcement of oil storage capacity at Port Hedland

4. An uplift in reserves for Ungani and Ungani North

5. Further drill results

6. Farm out of Yulleroo and possibly Valhalla

7. Firming up reserves for gas

8. Cap raising, but they can hold off until 2nd quarter 2014 if the share price doesn't recover. The Yulleroo farm out may actually negate any capital raising (assuming they get a Duet or APA to fund the pipeline).......wouldn't that shock the shorters!

Above is just a small snippet of what we're in for over the next little while

So we have a massive 18months ahead. The current share price is a pain......but as they say No Pain, No Gain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.