ALA 0.00% 16.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

time to ignore the turtle, page-32

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Gee, so suspicious of my post then post "good qn" when someone else asks the same qn?

Yes, I have a history and have been upfront about that. My posts centred around my exit from Suda when the forum here was hot with talk about CR timing, which when I did my digging on Sud's only tangible asset - WCs performance and a search there showed another Federal Court action, plus the touted increase in sales receipts with closure of a failed project (government change of heart or what ever the reason). so not looking good. and yes, also coincided with Suda back in the Supreme court again over Sims - where yes, I did have a steep learning curve which I tackled honestly. And with my background, I know how expensive this kind of action for this amount of time costs, so yes, a valid comment about expense. (But if funded by MS this may not have affected Sud. But no-one knows who is paying. ) Additionally, and also because of my background, I have an opinion about management style and decision-making and its affect on the $$, the company and the shareholders. Yes, really illogical, toxic stuff.

I assume conscientious investors will be more suspicious of repetitive postings of +ve AND -ve information if they are sensible.

And until bogus assumptions and suspicions about me personally were posted, I was no longer posting?! Roses smell like roses. Honest people don't pump, exaggerate or fail to link their sources, nor do they get personal or vitriolic (and this includes Ninja as well as you - I don't support his approach at all).

You will believe what you choose and I respect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.