SER 4.35% 2.4¢ strategic energy resources limited

WASAwhy is the share price so low ? 1. the market in general is...

1. 144 Posts.
    WASA
    why is the share price so low ?
    1. the market in general is crap . 2011: look at the news ,how it unfolded over the year, i think SER did quit well through all that .

2. To the general public and punters big and small ,Graphite/Graphene is a totally Unknown material but they are holding it in there hand everyday (,and in it's new form (graphene), the demand is about to outstrip supply . Without graphene all these fancy phones could not work , the graphene eliminates the heat , converts it in to energy , replaces the bulky fan's that all other computers MUST have to function. graphene has got the biggest potential in so many different apps. for the future .)
    there are dozens of gold companies on the asx
    the same for copper , silver , oil and all the rest ,
    how many graphite companies are there ? "2" and how many people know about it ? , SER & AXE and there is some graphite ground in WA , but i don;t know who holds it .
    How many Large Flake Graphite Mines, outside China , with 95% purity are in the world ?

4. The India deal 49% MEGA JV. could close any day , further assets to MEGA ,
    possible production 8000 tpa. as of the India Web site .http://www.graphitecgi.com/

People don't know the value or what it is ,they sold or about to sell , you bought SER for the OIL & GAS was it not ?
    I bought SER for the graphite and every time it dips i buy more .like today

Our top 20 Share holders list , NOTHING,! has not moved ,
    it is the nervous holder who sells , someone who does not know WHAT they are selling , lack of dyor

ULEY stalled . ? there is No sign to think so , SER will honour the deal , unless a better deal comes along ,
    and MEGA will bring it to production at mega's cost for now (or ours, ones we are Mega) . imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $46.95K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311250 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 312323 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.