SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

time to invest in graphite as china cuts suppl, page-31

1. 27,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Cheers everyone and happy new year to you and yours.
    Its hard to look past the elephant in the room ausheds,funding,maybe negative is the wrong phrase,perhaps unsighted maybe better-whatever.
    I've researched a few demergers and the only one the courts did'nt approve of was james hardie,for obvious reasons,so short of management having a change of heart, it would appear the demerger is a fait accompli.

Its worth noting they all used the same language as in ours,so nothing untoward there.
    Though funding of the entity was never in any doubt,at least to my knowledge.

I'm planning on going to the demerger meeting at this stage,but could face some challenges.

I wonder if the subject of funding will be raised at the meeting either by management or a SHr from the floor, prior to the vote.
    In any event I'll be ringing the office and try and ellicit some idea of whats to come.

For what its worth, I will be offering suggestions, on how to keep retail SHrs informed,so as to be in a position to make informed decisions, as opposed to betting on black or red.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.