SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

beauson45,I know as much as the next person posting on this...

1. 27,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    beauson45,I know as much as the next person posting on this thread,probably less,that said,I beleive the graphene talk has not done this stock justice IMHO.

Graphene utilisation is still probably 10 years away again IMHO.

Yes the Chinese are limiting exports of graphite.
    Yes we own Uley.

I think there are only two market segments open to our mine currently.

1) Electric batterys for vehicles
    2)Refractory useages-such as Nuclear power plants.

Graphene applications are years away from mass production IMHO and offer no assistance to our SP for a long period of time IMHO.

Woulda coulda shoulda doesn't progress our SP,so far wev'e had a lowball deal,which management rejected,wev'e now got a deal with some group ,who are offering the best deal,because we haven't had a counter bid from left feild,it must be the best deal going around at this current point in time.

We have to recognise this fact IMHO and make the deal happen.

SHrs can either cashin their shares and make some money ,or let their shares ride on SERs other prospects,Myall Creek and Cultana look attractive prospects IMHO.
    Those who let their shares ride in the "new graphite vehicle" may indeed overtime ride the graphene wave,but it wont occur in the very short term IMHO,quite the contrary again IMHO.

While we would all like to make the mother of all deals all the time,we have to ackowledge at any given point in time,when we have the best deal on the table,I beleive at this point in time,short of recieving a left feild bid,this is the best deal for SER SHrs.

That time milestones have not being kept,its natural to assume that the buyers hadn't got their ducks aligned,maybe it wasnt the buyers,maybe our management "wern't ready",as in all things, theres two sides to every story.
    I dear say not all,but a lot will be revealed on the 23rd of January.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.