PCL 5.88% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

time to keep the faith, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    And some think me crazy when I place a modest success price target of 2 bucks for PCL based the modest HDR experience !

U r now talking like an "unencumbered" Olympian, Oilking haha. Exciting stuff alright.

We are sitting on a dormant volcano with increasing tell-tale signs of renewed seismic activity. The dormancy is current 3.3 - 4.2 doldrums range with next telltale thru 4.2+ and Richter 4.0 alert at 6+.

But yeah, serious potential for a Richter 9 thereafter triggering a tsunami of global interest haha.

Patiently holding investment core only atm with finger on the 4.2+ techno trigger for more core + the "Jesse" pivotal trader-buys all the way with the ensuing power trend ... if it goes according to Hoyle of course.
    What else can a poor boy do haha ...

Serious points re 3D conservatism here versus 2D decisions elsewhere tho. ORG are way too conservative ... just as bad as PCL by looks. We really need some serious global promoters here.

Then again just have to play elsewhere while we patiently wait a little longer for serious excitement here. And meanwhile OPEC reckon they need hundred buck oil price now just to cover recent USD currency losses! That will further spice things up with the major explorers, if they already aint spiced up with increasing restrictions offshore USA.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $28.04K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 356960 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5588808 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.