FMG 0.46% $21.52 fortescue ltd

time to load?, page-6

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Do not rely on the yanks mate why do you think the world has fin. problems tassie harry

I would love to see ASX not following DOW but that isn't the case.

Take the last week for example. DOW was waiting to digest all the info from the big meet. So on MON the news were better then expected - DOW was up by some 90 pts. ASX followed. TUE - agrhhh the news were not as expected - therefore DOW was down by 80 pts. ASX followed. On WED - DOW - oh no no no, it's not that bad 200 points up. ASX - "$hit we do not have balls to follow. Let's wait THU". THU - DOW long weekend is coming up drop the volume let's chill out". ASX - FRI - oh $hit we do not have the big brother watching over us today - let's run.

Today - DOW is closed - ASX - "Oh, we are scared to take the initiative let's wait for DOW to open....

And someone has been saying our economy is in better shape than other western economies....

I would not like to rely on DOW but the whole ASX has been.

So I am buying today and you guys who have urge to advise me or anyone else not to [buy]....well not taking your advise. I just did buy. Grabbed some ORG too....and why...because I reckon it is a good buy and because I can :)

I guess we will close above 3800pts. All we need to have is two big positive sessions on DOW and mark my words....all of you out there who have been advising will be buying up.

WHY? :)

So, what's up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.52
Change
-0.100(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $66.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.61 $21.25 $97.49M 4.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3904 $21.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.54 4837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.