CST 1.23% 8.2¢ castile resources ltd

re: time to look again - alpha G'day Alpha,Nah ... Ridge was...

1. 4,086 Posts.
    re: time to look again - alpha G'day Alpha,

Nah ... Ridge was never young!

I kick myself for not listening to you and doing some research so that I could understand what you were saying. In my defense, I am slightly leery of these tree/tax deals simply because I once did some work for one of the promoters of these things and he was a crook. (Interestingly, he has now floated his company and is very wealthy). Not a god excuse, I know, but it will have to do. :)

I should have put my personal prejudices aside and done the work.

My other big miss was SFE. About 18 months ago when SFE was trading at $3.50, I was told by an acquaintance who originally had a SFE seat and then received a mass of shares in the float that it was selling at a ridiculously low price. This time I did do some work on it and felt that he was right. However, by the time I convinced myself, I fell for the silly trap of "It's already gone up - I've missed it". Now trading around $10. A 3 bagger missed!

I hope that I have become wiser (as well as older) now and am able to put in the work to make clean decisions based on the results of my research. "Every day is a schoolday"

I know that we all have these stories of the ones we missed. I reckon that those of us that learn from them are the ones who will succeed. It is, of course, a fine line between learning and beating ourselves up about our "mistakes".

There you go ... a whole post without mentioning C..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $19.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $3.272K 39.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44876 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 34414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.