ECT 11.1% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Time to make some noise?

1. 2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    As a shareholder, like many of you i'm very frustrated with the endless delays and red-tape of dealing in India.  I'm not berating our management here, i'm sure they are equally frustrated!

However I can personally state I will never invest another $ in any business looking to partner with India based company.  I understand we are dealing with critical infrastructure, but we have already:

1. Had legal approvals from 2 state based multi-billion dollar companies.
    2. Passed through the Indian Parliamentary approval process
    3. Provided a costly and time consuming feasibility study.
    4. Received approval from Aust govt R&D funding
    5. Now we are to wait for a rubber stamping govt body to take months to approve what has already been scrutinised by how many people????

India ranked 134 of 189 on the World Bank’s ease of doing business indicators in 2015, (improving to 130 of 189 in the 2016 rankings released last October).  Hope I dont get surveyed for 2017 ranking!!!!

I'm more than happy to provide my details to management, and or start a petition to the India govt expressing our frustrations.  If India is serious about being an international economic powerhouse and following in China footstep then they seriously need to learn how to get stuff done in a timely fashion.

I also think as a business we have done the hard yards in the feasibility study and it would actually be faster to move this tech to another country.  I know a lot of shareholders think this is crazy but it seems to be a case of escalation of commitment, why are we afraid to explore alternatives?  Our tech is potentially worth billions of dollars to which ever company/country decides to partner with us to develop....China would get this done in months, not years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.502K 828.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 20225070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8867736 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 63350
Last updated 12.17pm 02/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.