SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

time to move on, page-5

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    why? its just bounced of a clear bottom, News in coming soon... why sell at support levels, this is the time to buy, not sell.... oh well, each to there own...

Im happy to hold, I bought some more at .011...

I am expecting a call from Derek 2morrow... no way Im selling this side of mine approval... thats madness...

patience will be rewarded... some just sell at the bottom, then freak when it spikes and then re-enter at the top of the spike then watch it fall back and freak out, lol...

support levels offer excellent buying, didnt take long for .010 to stake up in the MD...

see you guys at 2cents +++... It wont take long to get back to 2 cents, the sell down has not been that drastic, if positive news comes out then I would say you will see a very fast run to the low 2's then who knows where from there...

hold strong Sultans, give it time.... easy 100%+ at these levels before the end of the year, beats leaving the money in the bank for a sad return, risks are high I will admit, though I think you will find this is Sultans year to shine, big things in the wind I hear ;)...

stay cool
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.