WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It’s great when I’m not following the crowd, I always feel...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    It’s great when I’m not following the crowd, I always feel comfortable when I invest in the direction that most are not following. Of course I must have a longer term strategy and believe in the company, it’s management and it’s product which I do .. it’s how I have made my money before and it’s usually a good time to accumulate, as prices are usually much lower with un-loved stocks.

Being mocked and attacked is a sure sign that the majority are selling and in my opinion only, the crowd seldom get it right.... This has definitely worked for me.

I believe in playing the ball, not the man. By all means put your negative or positive views across, but do not put others down in the process ...I am not going to point out anyone in particular, you already know who you are.

I’d rather bowl the ball and play to win.

I see many many clear signs of future growth and in particular with the current set up of 11 Future X stores being set up and in my research, this huge investment could well play into OBJ’s hand and as stated in a previous announcement, OBJ could well be the vanguard for P&G’s entrance into online shopping and if I am right, this could be big for OBJ’s second technology..

I am happy to accumulate at these levels, time will tell if it was a good move or not... all the best Objers.

Take particular notice of the reference to SK-11’s key signature product “Essence”in the last paragraph ... yes speculation but if this is the beginning of our second technology then this could have a powerful impact on OBJ’s credibility and revenues.

https://insideretail.hk/2018/09/25/next-generation-sk-ii-smart-store-opens-in-shanghai/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.