WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Time To Move On, page-25

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    HB, I sincerely wish I had been more ‘questioning’ way back in the past, I certainly would have been way better off financially.

Am more than happy to be enlightened with replies of substance, generally speaking, not particularly referring to your post, and happy to be corrected.

I do not ‘judge’, just offer a opinion/insight/observations in reply to others posters comments, those posters welcome to reply in return ...... and in theory a learning experience/curve, unfortunately pro camp views way more popular than pragmatic viewpoints.

I wouldn’t put in the ‘tiresome’ category, constant references to ‘great time to accumulate, this time it is different, blame so and so, train leaving the station’ etc but rather have a wry grin at the regularity of these comments after hearing this for so many years.

Research?? ..... the best of it has been for nought, please show examples of where it has bore fruit, not hanging shite at all, ....but where did it all fall apart? 

Back with my own comments! ....not sure if you read for content but I have, clarify?, let me know on what, I will not fall back on a ‘I don’t have to justify my comments’ but make a genuine attempt to do so.

Call the BOD! .... I have already commented on this many times, is that the absolute end all be all? ...good grief, anything of substance will come via a sp sensitive announcement.

Over the years, if invested for that long, can you please enlightened me how, being in contact with the company, has preserved your capital over the years.

Do you honestly expect the company to be 100% transparent, anything they say is utter spiel/hype UNTIL realised. How about, ‘Look Iceman, CR coming up, you better sell out and then buy back in, oh ...btw, Glyn will be selling out his holding’, ....oh! that deal fell thru’ etc

Rely on announcements of substance, not company speak/hype etc, no credence in any of that? 

Look forward to your comments and with a open mind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.