SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

'never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    'never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience'

Not going to argue this company with you, if you still have faith, get back in and good luck to ya..

You have been pumping this up consistently for months and months while the SP dropped consistently and the company underperformed. Hundreds of comments hyping up rubbish to make yourself feel good about your decisions, not taking into account how you may affect people's decision making. Yet you somehow find the logic to blame me for making people lose money.. Incredible.

Perhaps look at my older posts, I actually commented on an SPT thread, saying that I thought the company was a bad pick, and this was when the SP was much higher. I don't spend my days trying to convince people to buy or sell shares, I hope SPT makes it for the sake of all investors, my research tells me otherwise. That is all I will say on that..

You have not addressed a single one of my claims, everyone here thinks you're a joke. You have been exposed and you're in denial. Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.