SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Think you are getting sucked into the same mistake you made in...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Think you are getting sucked into the same mistake you made in your early days. Have some accountability for yourself. Old mate posting on a public forum has nothing to do with your stupidity. You lost YOUR money because YOU decided to get YOUR advice from a public forum. YOU then threw your money at something that didn't come off..
    YOU did not do your research, YOU made no effort in safeguarding yourself. YOUR stupidity cost you. You have been looking to blame someone else ever since. It is YOUR fault, but what does that mean? Mate pick yourself up and use it as a lesson and move forwards!

You will never be able to stop uprampers or cheaters even if you can see right through them. I had taken some time off HC but your post made me realise you haven't learnt after your mistake - and this is probably the most dangerous thing people can face. Your bitterness and lack of accountability will sit latent in your nature and will pop its ugly head up throughout your life. Please don't be hard on yourself for whatever amount of money you may have lost in the past. Honestly people lose money on the market left, right and centre. The trick is to correct and direct yourself....and please for FFS DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.