SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Time to overthrow Board and Management

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    This must be approaching the time when all and sundry face the facts that Senetas is being run very poorly, and the extraordinarily massive global opportunity in cyber, data and communications security has been squandered by Senetas. This reminds me of Blackberry, they were on a good idea but absolutely squandered the opportunity by not being good enough while others seized the opportunities of smart phones. Senetas has been treading water for years, two decades easily, as the world has overtaken them. I'm sure there are really talented engineers at Senates who may have been really innovative a few years ago, but they have been massively let down by an inadequate leadership and sales team who have not been able to capitalise on the strategic opportunities presented - and those opportunities are everywhere. If you were a Senetas engineer and you looked at the hard work you had put in, then looked at the value of your shares - you would be gutted. Very similar to investors. Senetas Board, Chair and CEO will have to go if this continues.
    Hot Copper uprising! Overthrow Senetas management and install new personnel with proper global industry experience!

Best wishes
    HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.