I left the Wife the farm in Hahndorf Stiltskin... and the older...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I left the Wife the farm in Hahndorf Stiltskin... and the older I get, the more I consider the economics of my actions...Like I said its a runnabout... I have a V8 that I don't need to impress you with, and another car also that you wouldn't believe me if I told you, because after all who am i impressing? some ..... on the internet that when researching has a pretty big chip on his shoulder, KNL for example... And Yeah... the booze... Funnily enough more expensive in Aussie... I'm not trying to Aussie bash...but some here seem to have that typical Aussie behaviour of win at all costs...Like the national cricket team...reknowned for sledging... The English said a few years ago, the worst sportsman ever to play at lords...where the english said about the kiwis...utter gentleman!!! Chapell brothers and the infamous under arm Yeah Hasn't changed one bit... you've still got the attitude...Or a recent sport match (think the world cup) where Steve smith and the boys wouldn't shake the kiwis hands...I'm aware of how you Aussies are poor losers, Infact I'll probably have this post Modded because its to striking of the truth... And the heat... Yeah we kiwis have weather reports...all the while you guys n girls have fireban days and extreme heat alerts where its unsafe to be out enjoying the day...I'd rather be fishing for snapper on "my boat" which coincidently can't be towed behind a $2500 toyota OPA...
    Last edited by Barneydebear: 13/02/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.