IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Brenden,I really have enough of you valuation of platinum...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Brenden,

I really have enough of you valuation of platinum assets rubbish talk, If you saying is right, can you answer me why NKP holding such massive resource on platinum and a controling stake in the platinum mine with a JV agreement with Xtrata still end up the share price dropping from 36 cents at the begining of June to a few day ago 21 cents?
    You can keep talking up the NKP and talking down IGC and the same time, but I find that youy comments are contradicting themself, since NKP and IGC are in this together, how come the poject to one company (NKP) is such a good thing and to the other (IGC) is resonable to valuate it at dirt cheap price? IMHO, it is all about fair playing, if IGC is getting a fair value on this project and a takeover deal from NKP (as promised in the inital deal), nobody including myself will complain about this, but instead the management and TS is trying to screw up and think that we are dumb enough to accept whatever deal that put in front of us, they can keep saying the market condition is bad and use their scar tactic and try to scare the S/H away. Let me assure you and TS, I wouldn't move an inch if I don't think I am getting a fair deal on this, I am pretty sure that I am not alone on this, ask Judge, PB and SS and I think they'll agree. I 'll try my best to stop this kind of unfair act by the IGC management to the S/H. Don't forget the management is suppose to work for the best interest of S/H not themselve!

Good luck with your NKP venture but imo if the IGC deal didn't go thru your NKP isn't going to get to anywhere, that explain why it drop back from 36 cents to 21 cents. Ha something the NKP management and their close associtate know and you don't!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.