CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Poyndexter,“reign in your colleague Andy”First of all, Andy is...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Poyndexter,

“reign in your colleague Andy”

First of all, Andy is not my colleague. You may notice that I do not respond or support what he says. He may have the software that identifies certain traders and may actually be right, I don’t know. Secondly, I don’t believe that Andy owns LNC. Only he can confirm or deny those suspicions.

As for LNC’s capital raising, it would have made sense to do it after the commissioning of the demonstration plant but I suspect that is still a few months away and LNC may have had time pressures for their other projects.

“May I ask, how are you in a position to know that CXY and Ergo will be in attendance at the LNC field day?”

Sorry, I should have been more specific CXY and Ergo are going to the FSU (Former Soviet Union) this month.

Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with people getting excited when their shares are increasing in vlaue. I just take umbrage when people are trying to fool others using rumours and innuendo while ignoring the facts, preying on peoples emotions. It reminds me of Pyramid schemes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.