HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

time to pick up stock?, page-13

1. 2,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Zenzen, you said:

38c. Wow.

I feel like a right chump. Down 50% on this stinker.

Not at all impressed.

Late last year, I was holding above 70 cents also (although I did make money on the way up last year). I have now averaged down to 42.5 cents and as a LT holder, am very comfortable with this despite being in the red at the moment.

So, one obvious option would be to now double up, (or in the next 6 weeks prior to any Gabon farmout news etc..), average down with as much as you can afford.

If you hold say 10000 at 75 cents and decided to outlay same again ($7500) right now (at 37.5 cents) you could purchase 20000 and then you would be holding a total of 30000 at 50 cents average.

Then by Xmas, if not before, you may well be in the money.

This strategy ofcourse requires money & a bit of confidence in the mid - long term prospects of PVD.

Merleredneck - whilst I am a huge Walking Dead fan (cute zombie-killing girls with southern accents!), I don't think PVD is 'walking dead' through most of this year as you appear to suggest when you stated:

"there is no major catalyst for 12 months?"

Catalysts in Morocco are:
    Kosmos (Eagle-1) - Now drilling with TD mid-June and has direct relevance to Mazagan 2nd well.

Galp/TPT (Trident) - now have a jackup rig & due to spud July 2014 with PVD relevance being evidence of oil source.

Genel (Nour-1 & Mir Left) - Two wells to be drilled in the 2nd half 2014 - evidence of oil source.

Catalysts in Gabon are;

Farmout or Farmouts Nkembe - June/July 2014 (potentially significant catalyst IMO)

Ophir (Affanga Deep) - spudding now just to the north of PVD's block - post salt play.

Perenco/Tullow (Arouwe) - due to spud April 2014 - just to the south of PVD's block - pre salt play.

Shell (BC9 & BC 10) both due to spud by June 2014 - further south - pre salt plays.

Ophir (Okala) - spud July 2014 - North Gabon - pre salt.

So now & the perhaps next 6 weeks does seem like a good buying opportunity under 40 cents. Could well be heading north from June onwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.