PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

time to place zvinimb1 on the ignore list

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi all,

I think the time has well and truly come to place Zvinimb1 on my 'Ignore users' list.

I've only had to do this twice previously, for persistent pests who totally messed up an otherwise rewarding experience of being able read mostly reasonable posts on particular forums of interest.

After many warnings, and now clearly broken promises, the time has come. There was some claim today about him/her only not posting for a month once the merger went through. This was not the agreement, it was based on what happened when they made their announcement on 17th April. Besides which, Ben Dillon (CEO) has already done an interview on BRR (board room radio) and made it sound like a done deal, and Rellcain P/L has signed a contract pledging 20% of FER shares to PLT based on merger thresholds being met. There is no doubt whatsoever that the merger is on and happening. It still requires approval, but this was clearly the promise and agreement.

So, from now on I'll be blissfully unware of any of the drivel that this user posts, other than seeing any of you responding to them for whatever reason you feel you should. It's a free world (in our parts at least), and each to their own ... I just don't want to know about Zvinimb1's posts any more ... enough is enough.

For any others that would like to join me in a holiday from having to read the prolific and yet (in my opinion) inconsequential and uninformed posts that seem to come from his/her PC on a whim, here's how you do it:
    - click on his/her name as it appears as a link, either in the 'Posted by' column in the list, or the name in the top left of a post by that user. This should take you to their profile screen, and you then press the 'Ignore Member' link on the top right-hand side. This will place them on ignore. They can be removed from your ignore list via the 'My Account' link, within the 'Favourites' link that appears from there.

If everyone were to do this, Zvinimb1 would not receive any (or many) responses, and might possibly get bored and move onwards. Another possibility is that he/she might learn something from this experience, and decide to do some actual reading and research about the company, and be a little more judicious before deciding to post something.

If no one else does this, no matter ... at least I'll get a break!

I might remove him/her from my ignore list from time to time out of curiosity, to see if the same flood of miscellaneous posts continues or if progress is made (also for a bit of a laugh). Then he/she is likely to go immediately back on ignore!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $10.12K 14.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13453 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.