TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

time to play the aces

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I think you will see a much higher profile from Tectonic over the next couple of months. The publicity in "The Australian" will bring the Company to the attention of a lot of interstate investors for starters ( judging by todays action). The Roadshow will follow a big week in Perth which is hosting the AMEC (ASSOCIATION OF MINING AND EXPLORATION COMPANIES INC) Covention - June 1st-3rd. This Convebtion will be "HUGE" and Tectonic will be having a visible presence with Steve presenting on Wednesday morning during the Investment Forum. Pity I can't make it to Perth this week.

This convention is of course the most significant event since the RSPT was announced and will attract a lot of interest from far and wide.

The timing of the Roadshow will no doubt coincide with some little "tit bits" of news to spice things up a little. To the point though it is now more important than ever to attract new investor support leading up to a critical three months in Tectonic's history. No question about it, Phillip's River is THE COMPANY MAKING PROJECT. Mt Dimer, RAV8 and Burnakurra have all been "educational" (although funds from nickel have funded a lot of Phillips River) and established the Company's credentials. In the immediate future we will have on the table a JORC Reserve and Resource statement as the foundation stone for the Definitive Feasibility Study.

The importance of gaining wider investor support cannot be understated as project funding success will depend highly on a significant proportion of equity capital. So Tectonic has to play its "ACES" now to boost the share price (to recognise value and prevent dilution)and project status - junior mining investment has often been likened to a game of poker. Tectonic will have strong support from its keystone investors as well as many other loyal supporters which will importantly underwite the capital raising. Debt funding with some flat forward hedging will be secured on the back of a strong equity capital platform.

So my message to shareholders is "Get Behind the Company or Get Out the Way" (sorry borrowed that from the Western Bulldogs 2010 slogan). So over the next couple of months as the share price rises the traders and doubters should sell out and leave it to those who can see Phillips River's real potential. Kundip and Trilogy are only the beginning - Tectonic have only really scratched the surface so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.