BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

time to pull your sell orders...., page-5

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (schueym99)

BHP are in a tricky situation.

On UMC getting CRM interested in taking an interest in shares,BHP acted quickly to counter them,with the help of UMC management.

CRM with FRS have shown plans for a 180kl rail line to connect up to FMG rail line.
    CRM have said they are interested in helping fund other projects with FRS and new tenements.
    The Chinese have shown a big interest in funding and building the NWIOA port infrastructure.
    If CRM with FRS,BRM and AGO look to build a rail line and port structure,BHP will be worried.
    BRM I feel will not be taken over by BHP,the Chinese and Norgood,with others will stop any take over talk by BHP.

BHP will not want the Chinese building rail and a port.
    The Chinese would then be a big threat to the big two if they then allowed other iron ore companies to use the port and rail.

I feel the big two will allow BRM,FRS and AGO to use their amenities to keep the Chinese at bay.

BHP and RIO would rather the Chinese have a share in other iron ore companies who would use their (BHP & RIO) infrastructure,rather then BRM,FRS and AGO join with the Chinese and use their rail and ports.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.