AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

time to pump it up

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Since the announcement 2 days ago the comments have been very low key. Very little excitement. Maybe that's because it's been a long and frustating process and holders are just jaded.

As someone who holds a lot of shares and has steadily accumulated over the last 6 months I am very excited about this announcement.

It signals a change in the outlook for our company. No longer is their any risk that production will not ramp up to close to plan of 69,000 pa. While no one can be certain that we will achieve 69,000 ounces I think that at least 60,000 is now assurred.

This will now ramp up fairly quickly. Within 2 months I would expect that we will be very close to full production and after that they will just continue tweeking to try and get the last few percent.

This is now one of the best investments I have seen in the last few years for the following
    1. There is basically no downside as current profits are enough to support the current share price
    2. You can take a large position without any real concern.
    3. The upside is not limited to just Las Lagunas, their is massive upside from exploration, plant life extention and other JV's usung the Albion process
    4. Within 12 months 20 cents is a very achievable price, within 2 to 3 years 50 cents is readilly achievable

While other specs may easilly return much higher percentage returns I am not aware of any others where you can put a large percentage of your porfolio and know that you have almost no downside and multi bagger upside.

This is a stock where you can go all in with all your money and still sleep easilly at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.