HXG 11.8% 1.9¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Hi Gosouth I take that as a retraction! Thankyou What I wanted...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Gosouth

I take that as a retraction!

Thankyou

What I wanted to say yesterday is that it always concerns me when I see posters, who have no position or sentiment, posting. I wonder what is their agenda. I read it that you appear to neither have an agenda or knowledge of Lamboo.

To Windlove, my subconcious isn't worried & neither is my concious after the call I made this morning to Lamboo that HotCopper has deemed unsubstantiated & deleted the post.

I'm sorry it read like that to you, I guess I was getting carried away with the debate. I was just trying to set out the facts as I see them after this self inflicted shot in the foot.

It's time to look forward, what's done is done & can't be changed. If ASIC & the ASX & others don't wish to accept the size of the resource so be it. At this point in time I see it as an academic argument between Graphite experts & bureaucrats. But the merger is real, the plan for the merged company & spherical graphite & anodes is real, the binding customers are real &, in time with a few more holes, the exploration target will be reached

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $9.745M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.73K 804.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26917 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 55084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.