ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

time to reenter, page-5

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi All,
    I hope that all of you are holding up well despite the carnage...
    I have follow the comments most of you have made on ESG and other associated stocks for quite a while now and have been a holder of a solid parcel of ESG for quite some time. I have enjoyed what you all had to say and at all times the info and comments were well structured and based on facts...

I have one complaint.... we were all screaming how great ESG was at 42.5 and all the way up to 50c. We were all somewhat positive and all of us anxiosuly awaited the reserve upgrade that i now just around the corner.

I work in the markets and trade many stocks intrday however ESG is one that i bought and hold proudly. Yes i am losing and yes i have been buying more however guys when the markets are the way they are and stocks u truly believe in take a hit you step in and get involved.

I do agree that a mediocre announcement could see or beloved do little with sentiment the way it is however a solid announcmenet (albeit long awaited) could be ESG run wild.

I have gained a lot of respect for what you guys have said and the opinions you hold (especially Lindo/Hardmano) but gents you were the last i thought would turn to cold towards a stock u know has potential way beyond where it is now...

Lets hope we see ESG at $1 or better within the next few months.

Cheers

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.