PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Time to reflect on PLS

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2823
    I have been watching the threads with great interest over the past few weeks. I think that we all need to take stock of where we are at as an exploration company and in the main it is a very exciting place. Whether we like it or not the directors have raised the capital that was essential to keep the momentum of the project going at a fairly fast pace. I won't back down from criticisms I made some weeks ago but ranting and raving on this thread won't get us anywhere. To my mind it has gone on for too long and may well be a negative influence on new Share holders.

We will all get opportunity to vote later this month on the resolutions that will be put forward at the meeting. After the votes are taken, which ever way they fall, I want the company to continue at a fast pace in getting this project to the stage where we do have a project worthy of a > 50c SP.

I have seen recently an explanation by management to a fellow investor who raised the aforementioned CR matters. I think that timing of SP increases has portrayed the decision to raise capital as out of whack with expectations of many share holders. I am now convinced that the CR was in motion weeks before it was announced to us and also before the fairly dramatic unforeseen SP increases took place.

To me what really matters most now is that we prove up a large attractive resource between now and end of November. Together with a great PFS due early next year we will see significant value attributed or reflected in the SP of PLS. The selling of oppies is an unwanted but temporary distraction and it will eventually fade away into history.
    Chris W2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.